In order for your business to be successful, you need to take charge of your business. That means you need to be able to prioritize what you do with your time effectively. Notice I did not say anything about time management. No one can “manage” time. You and I are given the same 24 hours in a day. How we use those hours determines how successful we are. The best way to be successful is to focus all of our attention on what truly matters and spend less time on those things that don’t truly matter.
So in this quest, we are going to focus on figuring out what our priorities really are and making the most out of the time we have been given. I’ll show you the method I personally use to get things done using a combination of strategies I’ve uncovered over the years.
Note: For this quest, I personally like to use a 3-ring binder with loose leaf notepaper as I find it is easier to keep everything in one place. You’ll see why as you work through the quest.
8 Required Steps
- Earn “Step 1: Create a master to-do list.” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 2: Categorize the items on your list.” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 3: Eliminate and Delegate” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 4: Snapshots” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 5: Ready, Aim, Goal” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 6: Zeroing In On What Truly Matters” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 7: Ruthless Exploration” 1 time.
- Earn “Step 8: Prioritize and Schedule” 1 time.